TOGAF® (The Start Team Framework Framework) is a worldwide used conventional for Company Framework. TOGAF® is a reliable and vendor-neutral qualified which guarantees enterprise architecture experts discuss the same specifications across the entire globe.
The Start Team provides two stages of qualified for TOGAF®: Base and Certified. The Base stage concentrates on essential information and ideas behind TOGAF®, while Certified stage demonstrates the owner knows how analyze and implement what they discovered.
TOGAF® and its qualified are handled by The Start Team, a worldwide range of organizations which produces open specifications and qualified for IT. TOGAF® is used by effective organizations all around the globe, such as Hilton Resorts, Boeing, BP and Thomson Reuters.
- 4 times, with a two-part structure
- The first couple of times covers content for the TOGAF® Base stage section of the exam
- The staying couple of times will get you prepared for the second aspect of quality, TOGAF® Certified
- The evaluation is reserved independently through Prometric. We will offer you with a coupon for this.
- Course Introduction
- Management Overview
- The TOGAF® 9.1 Components
- An Guide to the Framework Growth Method
- The Company Continuum
- The Framework Repository
- The Framework Material Framework
- The Framework Material Metamodel
- The Initial Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Opinions and Viewpoints
- Building Prevents and the ADM
- Architecture Execution Assistance Techniques
- Phase A: Framework Vision
- Phase B: Company Architecture
- Phase B: Company Framework – Online catalogs, Blueprints, and Matrices
- Phase C: Details Techniques Architecture
- Phase C: Details Architecture
- Phase C: Details Framework – Online catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- The Incorporated Details Facilities Referrals Model
- Phase C: Programs Architecture
- Phase C: Programs Framework – Online catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technological innovation Architecture
- Phase D: Technological innovation Framework – Online catalogs, Matrices, and
- Migration Preparing Techniques
- Phase E: Possibilities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Execution Governance
- Phase H: Framework Modify Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adjusting the ADM: Version and Levels
- Guidelines for Adjusting the ADM: Security
- Guidelines for Adjusting the ADM: SOA
- Architecture Adulthood Models
- Architecture Abilities Framework
TOGAF Part 1 and Part 2 Examination
The evaluation is in two areas, Base and Certified. It continues an overall of 150 moments.
- Closed book
- 60 minutes
- Pass indicate is 55%
- Open book
- 90 minutes
- Pass indicate is 60%
Who is this course for?
This course is suggested for anybody fascinated in mastering more about Company Framework and TOGAF®, and accomplishing TOGAF® qualified.
Anybody can be present at this course and there are no specifications.
£1,365 Now £985 Preserve up to 33%
Offer finishes 30/09/2017
- PO Booking
4 Days, Full-time
TOGAF 9 Certified
Exam is included
Tutor is available to students