During this unique course we will look at developing Generator charts using various programming methods to make use of exterior details to parametrically management and produce Revit elements. By the end of the course you will be able to increase your styles developed in Generator and Revit into interoperable workflows for certification, manufacturing, sychronisation, simulator, and research.
Alongside Revit we will be using Generator Studio room, a plug-in which can be used within the Revit application. Generator Studio room expands BIM with the details and reasoning atmosphere of a visual criteria manager, providing you to to understand more about parametric conceptual styles and improve projects.
Why Select Benchmarq Training?
- Affordable courses
- Modern coaching centers with outstanding transportation links
- Certified Teachers and Autodesk Professionals
- Every course is created and trained by market experts
- Superb client assistance and suppor
The plan covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Dynamo
- Editing Elements in Revit and Dynamo
- Editing and Managing Several Parameters
- Editing with Treatments in Dynamo
- Structural Creating in Revit
- Creating Revit Members of the family members by Point
- Creating Flexible Components & Levels
- Revit Factor Creation
- Working with SAT files
- Exporting Generator Geometry to Revit
- Importing SAT data files into Dynamo
- Excel into Dynamo
- Image study into Dynamo
- Exporting Analysis Data
- Solar Alignment in Dynamo
- Scripting Rule Prevents in Dynamo
- Python Scripting in Dynam
Who is this course for?
This course is for innovative to innovative customers of Revit, who want to understand Computational Style for BIM.
An innovative understanding of Revit is needed to take this course (minimum 2 years’ details about family development and huge acting within Revit). We provide Revit Specifications and Intermediate programs if you would like to get up to rate with the application.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is now commonly used within the Structure and Technological innovation sectors in the UK. It also a require if you are focusing on govt projects. Studying Generator and Revit will start up many gates if you would like a profession within these sectors. Incomes for these kinds of professions can differ from (£20,000 to £40,000).
Enquire to get details on pricing
Why is the cost not shown?
No official qualification
Tutor is available to students